Market Track creates stronger marketing outcomes for companies and a more relevant shopper journey through the curation of proprietary data streams, providing web-based access to mission-critical market intelligence. With over 2,100 clients (including 75 of the top 100 US advertisers) and leading omnichannel solutions, Market Track is committed to delivering market intelligence to increase marketing effectiveness for manufacturers, retailers and agencies.
As an Enterprise Business Development Executive, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most iconic brands to help bring to life their advertising, marketing, and pricing strategies through Market Track’s rich portfolio of solutions and insights. These individuals get to lead a team of cross-functional professionals from within our fast-paced, high growth culture to drive growth within an assigned territory of existing and potential clients. Our most successful Enterprise Business Development Executives develop account strategies for the growth of the assigned territory by prioritizing and profiling each assigned organization. These strategies include analysis and identification of senior-level key decision makers and influencers within and across each buying center.
Through the assessment of opportunity in a territory, the Enterprise Business Development Executive should develop insight into and communicate our value proposition to all prospects. This role will leverage existing resources, develop new materials, and work with other key personnel to refine and implement changes in existing sales strategy.
- Continuing growth of Market Track’s largest customers - the largest CPG and Retailers in the world
- Generate leads through professional networking and cold-calling techniques
- Prospect and build new business in assigned territory
- Build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients by creating trust and confidence at multiple levels within and across key buying centers
- Uncover and develop client business needs based on Market Track’s unique Point of View and set of comprehensive capabilities
- Articulate and demonstrate the value of Market Track’s solutions individually and as a unique set of connected capabilities
- Lead the complete sales cycle from opportunity identification to contract negotiation and close across all product lines by working with clients, prospects, the Market Track account team, and Market Track’s solution experts
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- 6+ years of new business sales or individual contribution
- Proven record of strong sales results where the individual has met and/or exceeded annual goals and has been a valued contributor
- Strong knowledge of sales process, including pipeline and priority organization
- Proven record of prospecting new clients or prospecting within existing clients at senior levels of organizations
- Experience selling in market research, advertising, marketing, data services
- Cold calling experience
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills
- Teamwork oriented