Acquires new logo accounts within the Enterprise segment that have low/no market penetration. Visits prospective customers and seeks out relationships with senior level executives. Acquires new opportunities for large Enterprise accounts, building and maintaining a network of colleagues and partners to share information and obtain prospects. Develops and executes sales and marketing plans for the segment including large U.S. companies. Responsible for account planning and management to identify opportunities, manage the sales funnel, and close deals. Collaborates with sales professionals, executives, product vendors, and customers to identify and present solutions that address the client’s needs. Drives results utilizing a portfolio that includes all of Sprint business products. Facilitates long-term strategic and profitable customer relationships and serves as primary executive interface for customers, meeting with CXOs. Coordinates with Marketing, Product, and Customer Service, Vertical, and technical support to achieve business objectives for the Enterprise Solutions organization. May act as lead in a team when presenting products/services to prospective customers. Once sale to customer is complete, supports appropriate transition of the account.
This is a highly coveted sales acquisition position, targeted to increase market share primarily within Fortune 1000 business accounts. The successful Enterprise Business Development Account Manager is:
• Achievement driven; enjoys competitiveness and thrives on being the best and winning
• Charged with growing the business and creating sales opportunities that increase Sprint's position and share within the market
• Achievement driven and an aggressive sales hunter (no cold calling)
• Driven to understand the customers’ business and how Sprint can meet their needs
This position can be filled anywhere within the West Region - (Example: Phoenix, Los Angeles, Irvine, Sacramento, San Jose, San Ramon, Englewood, Las Vegas and Bellevue)
Must have valid driver’s license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driver’s safety training, and otherwise comply with Sprint’s Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree and eight years related work experience or twelve years related work experience post high school
• Five years related business-to-business sales experience
• Three years direct enterprise sales acquisition experience in a relationship driven sales environment
• Sustained history exceeding quota targets
• Three years technology sales experience involving complex negotiations
• Prior experience in Financial services industry
• Three years telecommunications experience