As the Enterprise Business Consultant, you will be leading sessions to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate and manage high-level requirements at a solution level to include systems integration and software development providing direction, oversight, and coordination for high-level requirements management. In addition toa requirements focus, you will be accountable for identifying and defining the testing scope and approach and providing overall oversight for the testing lifecycle to include defect management. The Enterprise Business Consultant role will give you the opportunity to exercise a wide variety of skills and experiences as this key role is a blend of program management, process improvement/organizational change management and consulting focusing on the requirements and testing domain across multiple programs and/or products empowering you to deliver onthe promise of One Fiserv.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures predictable, consistent, and successful program delivery through direct management and overall coordination of all Requirements and Testing work stream related activities.
- Applies program management concepts to facilitate the achievement of program and work stream objectives.Fosters and builds strong working relationships with external and internal key stakeholders/clients across groups and business units; serves as the single point of escalation for requirements and testing activities.
- Supports the Engagement Director in the creation of the engagement schedule for requirements and testing.
- Directs requirements and testing related activities, internal and external, to include status reporting, requirement sessions, test meetings, defect meetings, and defect reporting across the solution.
- Provides ongoing project management support in the form of identifying and managing requirements and testing related issues, risks, actions.
- Assesses the impact of requirement changes to the overall solution and project and act as a member of the engagement change control board.
- Formulates, gains alignment and ensures execution of the requirements process, procedures and artifacts.
- Transitions the requirements and testing work stream per process to operational support as part of the engagement project closure.
- Serves as the owner of the overall requirements management process. Facilitates requirement related sessions, captures and documents the various types of requirements to include standardizing the collection of high-level requirements and creation of business and system flow diagrams to ensure a holistic view of the solution.
- Provides knowledge transfer of high-level requirements to Fiserv product teams and participates in estimating sessions on new development required to meet client requirements.
- Consults with the Client's Engagement Testing Manager to develop a client testing strategy/test plan that aligns with Fiserv’s strategy/plan, sharing Fiserv's testing best practices, provide tools and guidelines, and monitors the clients testing metrics to jointly look for opportunities to gain efficiencies.
- Works with associated Fiserv product teams to confirm Fiserv testing coverage, identify and coordinate testing per process and organize and facilitate client delivery turnover sessions.
- Provides test environment requirements to the Engagement Deployment Manager and works with the Engagement Training Manager to align training and testing activities.
- Champions the Enterprise Solution Delivery (ESD) process and the effective utilization of best practices in the field by coaching those filling the enterprise roles, business unit roles and the engagement project team. On a rotational basis, the Enterprise Business Consultant will participate in ESD training activities and then workclosely with field personnel to apply the practices consistently and in a way that ultimately changes behavior and becomes the standard practice in the organization. Ensure that methodology and approach are consistently implemented across the business.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Related Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in custom software product development, systems integration, and/or software implementation services.
- 5+ years in a leading and managing the testing of large complex solutions.
- 5+ years in business analysis; including experience as a lead business analyst.
- 3+ years of experience in client facing consulting / professional services.
- 3+ years of Banking and/or Credit Union experience.
- 3+ years of Program Management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, time management, decision making and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with external and internal key stakeholders/customers across diverse groups.
- Expertise in creation of business and system flow diagrams.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office.
- Expertise with Visio.
- 50% to client site, incremental for internal meetings as needed.
- PMP preferred.
- ITIL awareness.
- Six Sigma training preferred.
- Fiserv experience a plus.
- Business process modeling experience a plus.
- Process management/improvement in the area of solution/implementation delivery methodologies strongly preferred.
- Varied and inconsistent by client site.
- Remote from home office
Job ID R-10081156