Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.About the Team
As a member of the rapidly growing Presales Enterprise Architect team at Workday, you will help provide the technology background vital to differentiate Workday in the marketplace. The Senior Enterprise Architect is a meaningful part of Workday's sales function. This position is responsible for ensuring that our prospects understand the modern and outstanding technology foundation that is inherent in Workday. Workday's Enterprise Architects bring to bear their technology, industry, and legacy ERP experience to help Workday continue its rapid growth in all industries.About the Role
The Sr. Enterprise Architect provides presales technical support to aid in the development of solutions for complex business problems. They use in-depth product knowledge, industry experience, and technical prowess to provide expertise to the prospect through sales presentations, solution demonstrations, and systems architectural review sessions. In this role, they will assist the Account Executive and the extended sales team in assessing the potential application of Workday solutions to meet prospect needs and may prepare detailed solution demonstrations and future-state architecture maps for the development and implementation of the outstanding Workday solution.About You
- 5+ years of software pre-sales experience or value-based influential selling experience.
- Outstanding presentation skills!
- 6+ years required and preferred qualification for the role.
- Experience with Object Oriented (OO) modeling and/or programming.
- Legacy ERP technology background, Java, .NET or other IDE/rapid application development experience.
- Experienced with presentations to C Suite
- Software as a Service work experience and/or knowledge of the delivery model and associated characteristics.
- Comprehensive security background covering encryption technologies, network architectures, communications security, LDAP, SAML (single sign-on) and application level access methods.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.