Job Description: The enterprise Architect position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities; the position includes work with the company’s system and integrations to other software and systems. The Enterprise Architect must have an expert understanding of the JAVA Framework, orchestrator, database and infrastructure. The Enterprise Architect should have three years of experience in Robotic Process Automation.
- Architecture and Design
- Expert in JAVA
- Full life cycle application development
- Design, code, and debug applications in various software languages
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Maintain compliance standards
- Implement localization or globalization of software
- Expert in JAVA/Phyton
- At least 8year of programming and software development life cycles (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
- Over 10 years of experience in software development
Who We Are:
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
We have 1,300+ employees globally and is growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
Life at ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves.
Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals.
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.