Job Description Summary
Assists is the development, specification, communication and maintenance of the enterprise-wide technologyarchitecture plan. Works with business, application development and Information Security teams to align the plan with overall Enterprise Architecture strategy. Identifies new technology trends and standards, analyses their applicability for TSYS and initiates, sponsors and contributes to subsequent transformational change projects. Carries out Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis as part of the justification and approval process. Assist in the creation of architectural governance processes to ensure consistency and participates in them as necessary.
What Part Will You Play?
- Contribute to and drive the development and maintenance of a business and systems architecture and roadmaps for enterprise-wide operations
- Participates in studies of new and existing IT service delivery capabilities to permit development of integrated business systems that operate at low cost levels.
- Recommends the appropriate infrastructure and operational technology solutions required to support specific related business processes and information flows.
- Assists in the analysis and recommendation of new or different technologies which will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals.
- Assesses the scalability of new systems technologies.
- Carry out Total Cost of Ownership analysis of new and existing capabilities as part of overall analysis
- Provides technical support to client and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Reviews deliverables for content, accuracy, and potential system impacts for assigned tasks. Reviews deliverables for alignment with objectives and provides feedback and recommendations.
- Provides training to help team members increase their effectiveness.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree or a related discipline and at least two years, typically four or more years’ experience in information system architecture methodologies or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Requires knowledge of system architecture
- Good understanding of business finance terms, concepts and modelling
- Consultative Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work effectively with client, IT management and staff.