1. Provides exceptional architectural vision, planning, and technical leadership for supported applications, network components, or IT system processes. Helps evaluate, develop, implement, and monitor technology and programming standards throughout the IT operational areas.
2. May provide technical leadership and direction for large sized, enterprise level, systems planning or systems implementation teams (9+ employees). May help manage progress toward required technical deliverables to assure overall project success.
3. Demonstrates exceptional skills at mentoring and developing other technical resources to help assure team members follow best practices that lead to optimal project success. Provides expert level disaster recovery, business continuity planning, and IT contingency strategy design work.
4. Provides development code standards, reviews, systems performance analyses, or systems process engineering reviews for a wide array of applications throughout the IT enterprise.
5. Effectively elicits information and viewpoints from a variety of individuals to help plan, design, and architect technical solutions.
RequirementsMinimum Experience / Education:
Position requires a 4-year college degree with at least 11 years experience in advanced system development, support, analysis, or architectural design, or at least 15 years of relevant experience demonstrating progressively increasing levels of responsibility in these areas of responsibility. This position requires continued education and/or advanced certifications for technology currency and ongoing skill development to maintain a fresh and forward thinking / objective perspective.
Communication and Collaboration Skills:
• Written: Must possess excellent writing skills and a demonstrated ability to produce documents for a variety of audiences. Written skills must include the ability to develop and maintain contextual architectural planning and current state systems diagrams that accurately captures systems and data flow representations.
• Oral: Must demonstrate effective and clear verbal communication skills for a variety of audience types throughout the company. Must understand and be understood by their audiences. Must give technical presentations clearly and effectively.
Must possess an expert level understanding of applications, infrastructure components, and processes throughout the IT division. Must demonstrate expert debugging, problem solving, application support and development skills. Skills must include an expert understanding of business processes and objectives throughout the IT enterprise. Develops implementation plans, and aligns other technical resources as requested, to support and execute new software installations, database updates, infrastructure component changes, or other technical deliverable requests. Must demonstrate skills that make them a recognized expert for a wide variety IT applications throughout the enterprise.
Uses exceptional technical analysis and planning skills for applications or IT processes throughout the company to identify current and potential system structural problems or workflow deficiencies. Identifies and implements short and long-term solutions that provide optimal solutions for applications throughout the IT operation. Searches for and corrects inefficient design structures, applications, or infrastructure components. Utilizes proven, expert level, skills to design and develop excellent technical or IT workflow solutions for the organization, as requested.