$80K — $100K *
• Provide technical project management and oversight on large-scale IT projects
• Manage communications with client, vendors, and project stakeholders
• Provide technical oversight of applicable vendor and/or client processes, methodologies, and tools to minimize risk and validate the applicable requirements, standards and best practices are being followed on the project.
• Monitor the technical aspects of the project and the vendor and/or client activities providing input and guidance that supports efficiencies to the client and project.
• Support the client and stakeholders in the planning and strategy discussions on the best approach for addressing risks and issues as they occur, in an effort to ensure that the project remains on schedule and within budget.
• Understand various software development life cycle methodologies and how they are used
Play a lead analyst role in the development of multiple IV&V deliverables
• Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
• 3 years experience as an Enterprise Architect for organizations managing multiple programs and projects
• 2 years experience with Pega Platform and maintaining Case Management systems
• 2 years expereince in managing development and implementation of public facing solutions
• 1 year experience with system performance monitoring and implementing infrastructure changes to meet performance requirements
• Experience with Analytical and Predictive modeling (using Invariant, Python or Spark)
• Experience with IBM Message Queue, Redhat AMQ
• Experience with Public Sector systems
• Experience with modernization of legacy systems
Valid through: 11/10/2021