Enterprise Architect - Presales
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Provides technical expertise in analyzing client’s requirements, recommending solutions and assisting sales and other engineers with development of proposals, quotations and presentations; responsible for technical sales cycle working closely with sales to close business
• Act as a technical liaison or “quarterback” to the Client Executive in assigned accounts
• Act as the technical decision maker to include:
o Independently identify product and partner opportunities within areas of expertise
o Identify any additional necessary SME’s as needed
o Drive internal cadence related to customer timelines and deadlines. (related to multi-LOB opportunities)
o Create and drive peer matching relationships across each assigned account
• Participate in and/or drive strategic direction in assigned accounts to include:
o Assist with establishing credibility with account senior management (C level/Director/Technical leads)
o Identify and drive services opportunities, identify services SME’s (outside of infrastructure)
o Create and execute services “playbooks” (Who/What/How)
o Lead regular customer cadence
? Daily correspondence where needed
? Weekly calls
? Customer QBRs
• Conducts advanced and complex engineering - related studies researching current and emerging technologies, evaluates alternatives, makes recommendations, and presents reports to management.
• Works with the Services Manager to assess the amount of effort required for services engagements and provide input for the Scopes/Statement of Work generation
• Develop and maintain customer presentations, demo instructions and other related collateral.
• Maintains client relationships as a trusted Technical Advisor. Serves as focal point for communications between both department engineers and clients when necessary, using experience and judgment to communicate effectively to all parties.
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment. Requirements Position Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, telecommunications, or related field
• At least ten (10) years of technical hands-on experience and experience architecting, implementing, and/or managing infrastructure environments, including three (3) years experience with VMware and VCE solutions.
• Demonstrated knowledge of more than one Infrastructure domain – such as compute, cloud, devops, security, converged and networking.
Other Position Requirements
• At least five (5) years experience in an IT Consulting environment (can be concurrent with required10 years’ experience above)
• Demonstrated knowledge of Nutanix, Redhat and Microsoft solutions
• Demonstrated technical aptitude
• Experience leading complex technology projects in support of business initiatives
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of customer personnel, including technical leads, IT management, and C-level staff
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize workload
• Demonstrated ability to work in team environment
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• AWS or Azure Certifications
• Technical Architecture Certifications
• Technical presales support experience