Solstice is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through groundbreaking digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible digital solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
As a Pivotal Cloud Partner, Solstice helps highly regulated enterprises enjoy the benefits of the cloud by leveraging individual, secure and private cloud instances using Pivotal Cloud Foundry. We are expanding our growing practice and looking to add experienced AWS Engineers to our team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Ensure the successful architecture and deployment of enterprise grade PaaS solutions using PCF as well as proper operation during initial Application migration and net new development
- Present PCF vision, strategy, technology and roadmaps to executives, technical management, engineers and operators
- Maintain deep hands on technical knowledge of PCF and Application infrastructure and architectures.
- Actively contribute and drive creation of experience based PCF Reference Architectures
What we’re looking for in you:
- A consultative mindset and ability to understand client needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Recent experience with design, implementation and operations of IaaS & PaaS solutions and/or Application modernization, migration and development on PaaS platforms.
- 8+ years experience in enterprise software development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required
- Proven experience with PaaS offerings such as Cloud Foundry, Heroku, Elastic Beanstalk, OpenShift, Stackato and Azure.
- A clear understanding of cloud service and deployment models
- Ability to see and present "the big picture" and offer solutions to make it better
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field