We currently utilize the Odyssey Case Management System (Odyssey) by Tyler Technologies as its primary case management system. The Odyssey system employs an API toolkit which allows for integrations with partners as well as the development of process improvements for greater efficiencies within our organization. In order to facilitate these integrations and process improvements, we utilize Microsoft BizTalk Server and .NET software to serve as a middleware broker between Odyssey and its partners.
Our organization is seeking assistance with:
- Maintaining the existing integrations environment currently installed
- Participate in the design and implementation of new integrations
- Participate in the design and implementation of process improvements utilizing the Odyssey API toolkit
- Participate in the replacement of CTrack integrations
Scope and Responsibilities
This section identifies what tasks will be completed as part of the engagement for an Enterprise Architect.
- Serve as the Lead architect on any development initiative.
- Work with IT staff, administration, and other agency IT staff on requisite projects.
- Issue management, resolution and general technical support; i.e., translation, communications and process flow issues, troubleshooting, and customer interaction.
- Conduct appropriate change management.
- Assist with applications support as necessary.
- Performance and capacity management.
The requisite skills for this engagement are as follows:
- Expert experience with MS SQL Server databases required
- Expert experience in Microsoft Reporting Services technology
- Expert experience in systems analysis, design, and programming required
- Expert experience in the design and construction of client/server applications required
- Expert knowledge of the Odyssey Case Management System by Tyler Technologies
- Understanding of procedures and processes
- Understanding of integrations
- Understanding of exchange standards
- Knowledge in the Neim/JXDM or a Justice Community XML standard is preferable
- Knowledge of the Odyssey API toolkit and publisher is required
- Analyze programs or systems to determine the root cause and resolution of problems to prevent recurrence by altering incorrect files, modifying existing code, and by writing and running special programs
- Work with end-users to determine functionality needs
- Communicate with end-users and managers on progress of projects, issue resolution, and make sure that all are aware of updates and changes being made to the software
- Test application software to assure accuracy, integrity, and completeness, to achieve desired results
- Recognize processing and programming inefficiencies and recommend improvements
- Document new programs or changes to existing programs
- Demonstrates professional organization, documentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Minimum one year contract with opportunity for it to extend longer
Must be authorized to legally work in the US-no sponsorship
Must pass a fingerprint background check