GGP is in the process of implementing a new integration architecture strategy. The strategy highlights a need to utilize an API driven method for exchanging data between systems and with external parties. Increasing reuse and data consistency throughout the ecosystem are key goals of the strategy. The Integration Architect will drive the delivery of GGP’s integration strategy and contribute to the Enterprise Architecture program deliverables. Additionally, he/she will design and deliver efficient, scalable, and cost effective solutions for projects with application integration requirements. This role will provide guidance to the development teams on best practices in delivering integration patterns including publish / subscribe, SOA, and API driven approaches.
- Deliver the Integration Strategy roadmap and continue to refine the strategy in response to business objectives.
- Accountable for the architectural design oversight of all integration projects at GGP.
- Provide guidance for and collaborate with development teams actively involved in project delivery.
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints that are used to communicate decisions, goals and strategies.
- Own the governance for architectural standards and apply influence across the software development teams to ensure alignment and application of best practices.
- Work as a member of the Enterprise Architecture team to advance program initiatives including the Architecture Review Board, Application Portfolio Management, and Technology Standard definition.
- Working with the technical resources, evaluate existing and emerging technologies for applicability to business solutions, present business cases for evaluation, and implement prototypes or POCs to validate expected value.
- Consistently demonstrate and promote company core values at all times.
- Must be inherently empathetic to business needs and have ability to influence and negotiate through to solutions that make appropriate trade-offs between project delivery efficiency and adherence to IT strategies.
- Ability to design architectural solutions in an Agile delivery environment. This includes understanding minimum viable product from both the business and IT standpoint to ensure delivered solutions support future features without rework.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills amongst key stakeholders. Skilled in preparing and delivering documentation such as data flow, logical, and physical diagrams consumption by IT stakeholders.
- Self-confident with the demonstrated ability to drive change and challenge the status quo
- Strong knowledge of relative systems and 5+ years background in integration development.
- Ability to understand data models and describe data lineage relationships impacted by integration.
- Facilitation, conflict management, negotiation, and consensus building skills
- High energy, creative, self-motivated and independent
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years experience as a developer working on Integration solutions.
- 2+ years as a solution architect in either the application or integration domains
- 7+ years experience within the IT Field overall
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Ability to work/execute on multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Deep experience with at least one major integration platform (TIBCO, webMethods, Jitterbit, MuleSoft, etc)
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field.
GGP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Requisition Number 18-0025