As a Technology Architect, you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of short and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure. You will often be involved in modifying or adapting existing designs. You will engage in reviewing Technology requirements and business processes; codes, test, debugs and implements software solutions.
- The Enterprise Architect sets the direction and establishes the approach for integrating applications, catalogs, develops, coordinates, communicates, maintains, and enforces the overall Enterprise Architecture Models, Representations, Initiatives, Capabilities, and Standard Components used by the Enterprise to perform all business and technology related activities.
- Strong knowledge of EA design patterns and principles
- Definition, implementation, and execution of the processes for the definition, maintenance, and conformance of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Update and maintain the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
- Architectural leadership
- Ongoing evangelization and communication of the Enterprise Architecture both within the technical teams, and the business units.
- Ongoing research and assessment of new approaches for potential use within the Enterprise.
- Developing and updating/enhancing the Enterprise Architecture
- Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities locally and globally
- Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards