- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in cloud computing (applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms and data).
About the job
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with enterprise technology buying and evaluation process involving large-scale computing solutions.
- Experience in building, architecting, designing and implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems.
- Verticalized knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally to position and orchestrate a solutions consisting of multiple products.
- Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements within accounts
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business - all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers - developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies - see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will lead cross-functional teams of experts to help customers design, plan, implement, and govern enterprise cloud strategies.You will embody executive level qualities, lead the conversation and direct the execution of the sales team by combining both technical vision and business insight. You will partner heavily with Value Engineering in order to articulate the true total value of each technical solution and the overall business partnership with Google Cloud.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems. Responsibilities
- Build a trusted advisory relationship with strategic financial services accounts and engage with executives to identify customer priorities, technical objections and design strategies encompassing the entire Google ecosystem.
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology and effectively promote Google Cloud with customers.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a solution providing best practice advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Manage the enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with several different teams.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required up to 50% of the time.