Your Role: Lead enterprise architecture practice creating practical technology lifecycle strategies and plans in line with the overall strategic plan. Proactively lead enterprise responses to disruptive forces by identifying and analyzing the execution of change toward the desired business vision and targeted outcomes.
- Support business leaders to enable their future-state business capabilities that, in turn, drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally to develop business capability models and roadmaps working with business and technology leaders including application development, support, and other architecture disciplines.
- Practically apply existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
- Track and apply innovative and existing technologies; use rapid prototyping approaches to evolve innovations.
- Create a balanced enterprise architecture program to run, grow, and transform the business over time.
- Own and lead the enterprise architecture roadmap and implementation plan.
- Coordinate all aspects of architecture including business, information, solutions, technical, and security.
- Understand economic and financial levers that are susceptible to digital transformation to effectively support and guide technology investment decisions.
- Detail potential competitive threats from digitalenterprises outside the traditional realm of competition.
- Develop diagnostic and actionable deliverables that help guide investment decisions.
- Provide perspective on the readiness of the organization to change and innovate.
- Applies lean tools and thinking to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position