$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
The Enterprise Architect serves as the highest level of expertise for the enterprise architecture strategy design & deployment and operations of innovative technology solutions.
• Act as an expert and creative visionary for how the software solution will be utilized
• Provide estimates for design and implementation efforts
• Lead development of formalized solution methodologies, ensure overall solution-level integrity
• Build and maintain repository for deliverables, methodologies, and business development documents
• Oversee aspects of project life cycle, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects within the solution area
• Negotiate scope and feature requirements with business stakeholders
• Responsible for the gathering of business objectives and architecting solutions to deliver on those objectives
• Perform GAP analysis to determine customization and project planning purposes
• Conduct application training for customers/super users
• Create appropriate documentation for referencing best practices and knowledge transfer
• Research and retrieve information needed to serve client needs
• Deliver a high level of commitment to client success and provide timely and quality services that meet or exceed expectations
• Works with business partners to provide guidance and support in the deployment of complex application solutions
• Act as a mentor/coach to other Implementation Consultants to ultimately develop their skills to a SSA level
• Participates in R&D activities to advance the development of the product roadmap
• Contribute to the development of Statements of Work and Proposals
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems, an engineering discipline, or a related field
• 10+ years of Application development experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an architect in building complex and highly scalable applications
• Exposure to Agile Development, DevOps and Micro services
• Experienced in using modern IT and Software frameworks (SAFe, Scrum), standards (BPMN, Archimate, UML), methodologies (E.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SOA ...) and tools
• Up to date with the latest trend in the market, and can apply these trends when designing an architecture
• 8-10 years of leading a technical solution RFP implementation, working with internal & external partners to develop solutions
• Support technical operations & business development team through-out the implementation process
• Experience in Business Process Analysis & Design
• Working knowledge of Project, Costing and Billing
• Demonstrated ability to influence actions and gain the support of others to meet objectives.
• Excellent analytical skills, data management and reporting capability
• Ability to multi-task amongst several projects and priorities
Demonstrated proficient written and verbal communication skills to all levels of the organization (internal and external).
• Strong relationship management, teamwork, and presentation skills
• Experience working in a project environment to produce a product or service within a specified timeframe and budget.
Valid Through: 2019-11-8