DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking an Enterprise Architect. This position will assist in supporting our Office of the Secretary of Defense customer in Alexandria, VA.
- Developing and assessing alternative architecture solutions using various methods and techniques to include Model Based System Engineering (MBSE), Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) Unified Profile for DoDAF and MoDAF for the Department of Defense and/or the Intelligence Community.
- Evaluating alternative acquisition/investment portfolios against future architecture direction/guidance to support senior level decision making.
- Engaging with industry, academia and other Government agencies involved with the use and development of emerging Enterprise Modeling approaches, methods and techniques.
- Developing and maintaining architecture products that capture and communicate senior decision maker's intended direction and implementation guidance for an efficient, effective and integrated mission architecture.
- Creating and harmonizing data centric ontologies and taxonomies improving the integration multiple architectures into a common data structure.
- Leading cross functional/organizational teams ensuring customer and corporate objectives are met; facilitating both large and small groups.
- Analyzing the existing infrastructures, services and technologies providing recommendations on improving the environment's posture.
- Developing technical standards and requirements to support the planning of future systems and projects as part of the enterprise portfolio.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a technical field
- DoD Top Secret clearance
- Significant experience with Microsoft Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Enterprise Architecture Modeling Tool Experience
- No Magic Magic Draw or Cameo Systems Modeler
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
- IBM/Rational Software Architect, Rational Rhapsody or Rose Data Modeler
- Enterprise Architecture Modeling Methods:
- Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Object Oriented (OO)
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- Unified Profile for DoDAF and MODAF (UPDM)
- Enterprise Architecture Modeling Languages:
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Architecture Frameworks:
- Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
- Unified Architecture Framework (UAF)
- Zachman Framework
- Source Control and Configuration Management:
- Visual Source Safe
- Team Foundation Server
- Teamwork Cloud
- Experience with Microsoft Visio and HTML
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Information Technology Service management (ITSM)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)