- 35% Develop and maintain the Enterprise Architecture roadmaps and reference architecture, with a focus on information management, articulating the direction for enterprise architecture to guide the organization in achieving a cost effective, efficient integration of applications and data, innovative use of technology for business purpose and providing flexible and extensible business solutions. Assess and adopt industry best practices for enterprise architecture frameworks, tools, standards and guidelines, and reference architectures and roadmaps to integrate business capabilities across the enterprise. Define infrastructure, security, application, data and integration standards, guidelines and best practices.
- 30% Participate in architecture process reviews with the purpose of providing guidance and governance as well as mentoring and coaching of IT staff on the Enterprise Architecture. Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure consistency with methodologies, controls, and documentation standards. Guide application areas in developing appropriate system technical maturity cycle planning. Actively participate in or lead business requirements definition and perform systems analysis and design in translating business requirements into technical direction. Assist IT project teams in engaging in the interpretation of business strategy and development of conceptual and technical architectures. Perform cross domain design and integration reviews of in-house and vended applications to ensure adherence to CUNA Mutual s Enterprise Architecture standards and best practices. Identify risks, opportunities, compliance issues or architectural concerns and make recommendations accordingly.
- 15% Lead applied research, evaluation and selection of technologies and methodologies which support the stated business objectives of CUNA Mutual Group and align with the Enterprise Architecture.
- 10% Provide direction, technical guidance, support and training to professional IT staff on Enterprise Architecture processes.
- 10% Proactively identify, execute, communicate and supportEnterprise Architecture improvement ideas.
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned as needed.
Job Id: R-002076