Criterion Systems provides valuable support to the U.S. Department of Labor's (DOL) IT Systems Engineering and Integration Support Program for the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO). The DOL prepares the American workforce for new and better jobs, and ensures the adequacy of America's workplaces. We seek candidates that provide high operational quality, knowledge of cloud services, and value to assist with data center consolidation and advance the DOL Mission.
We seek an Enterprise Architect to abide by and help develop DOL's Strategic Roadmap in support of ensuring OCIO technology strategy serves their business strategy by:
• Maintaining awareness of larger Federal initiatives and policy
• Developing, managing and maintaining an OCIO Service portfolio
• Assessing the current as-is state and recommending an rolling to-be state for each OCIO service as well as incremental plan to achieve this state
• Developing the enterprise wide standards and reference architectures to guide IT delivery
- Lead Systems Engineering design and implementation of solutions' infrastructure, configuration, prototypes and production deployment and handoff Support the delivery team in addressing customer issues.
- Participate in the creation of technical demos, briefings, and oral presentations materials
- Technical thought leadership and SME value to client interaction.
- Participate as the lead solutions architect, lead technical author and thought leader for Systems Engineering Division technical proposals, demos and briefings. Identify and manage SMEs, operators, line staff, and consultants to author content for proposals that address the requirements, instructions and evaluation criteria set forth by the government.
- Create strategies for developing win themes and addressing business challenges and opportunities uniquely and distinctly
- Dissect federal requests to develop requirements driven outline and Technical approach. Also determine estimated level of effort and staffing, pricing strategy and build-up, Integrated Master Schedule and Work Breakdown Structure
- Conceptualize graphics, figures, tables, and other presentation techniques to optimize impact of information provided
- Interface with writers, illustrators, and subject matter experts in coordinating/preparing assigned sections for color reviews
- Prepare requirements-driven outlines and support capture/solution efforts
- Experience in supporting Enterprise Architecture to support Data Center Optimization Initiative
- Understanding of Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA).requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree.
- 10 years of experience with 6 years of technical experience, or 4 years' experience in IT Solutions at senior management (preferred)
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Highly Recommended
- Certification in Enterprise Architecture framework like TOGAG, FEAC preferred