In a nutshell : the Enterprise Architect oversees all aspects of solution design and configuration for assigned projects by advising the company's stakeholders and coordinating, in cooperation with the PM, the technical work of developers, whether they are internal resources or subcontractors. In addition, the Enterprise Architect plays a key role in coordinating technical aspects with almost all departments.
Do you want more detail on your responsibilities? Here is the answer to your questions :
- Be the design/configuration authority for assigned projects
- Organize and facilitate requirements workshops with business stakeholders
- Produce solution design documents
- Produce requirements documents for the delivery team to meet them
- Advise and inform decision makers on technical issues
- Support PM for technical project management
- Participate in the development of the project plan and the resulting calendars
- Coordinate the technical work of the delivery team
- Coordinate the resolution of issues and technical defects
- Examine the test plan
- Support "go live" and post "go live" activities
- Have fun too! You don’t have to, but it's inevitably contagious in our offices
Are you up for the task?
This is a beautiful playground for someone with experience who does not want to stagnate in his career! We offer you the opportunity to have a quick impact and be recognized by several departments that are waiting for you with enthusiasm.
Here is what will catch our attention :
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have several experiences in documenting requirements, evaluation of IT solutions to meet these needs
- You have participated in various projects: ERP, IT (ticketing), HR, BI, etc.
- You have a curiosity and ease with technical work
- Your rigour and organization stand out
- You can deal with several projects at a time
- You know how to adapt your message according to your audience
- You are bilingual