Citizens Bank is seeking an Enterprise Architect. In this role you will incorporate a strong consultant oriented approach working across business and technology teams to summarize the current environment and establish a target vision aligned with business and IT strategy. Through engagement with business partners and a deep understanding of technology capabilities, industry trends and business areas you're responsible for, you will lead efforts to align strategic investment planning & major programs for one or more business areas.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the lines of business, support staff, and technology areas, to design a technical structure based on the existing standards and processes and meets the strategic needs of the business and integrates with other business and IT Processes.
- Provides integrated systems analysis and recommends appropriate hardware, software, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy within their domain. This may include coordinating activities of the project team and assisting in the monitoring of project schedules and costs.
- Ensure projects align with strategic capabilities, target architectures & technology standards
- Conduct peer reviews of solution designs and recommend improvements to the architecture.
- Conduct detailed review of configuration to support a permit to build review where appropriate
- Review new reference patterns and work with stakeholders to build cost estimation for the delivery of capabilities