11 - 15 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 14 months
Experience (Years): 10 & Above
The person will be joining the CoE team and Drive the roadmap formation for RPA. The person needs to be a senior Enterprise Architect with BPM background.
Senior type role, consultants who can speak good English and has good business analysis skills on how to automate the processes raise up issues and help facilitate the sessions.
Business Process Management(BPM), BPS : BPM - Automation, BPS : BPM - Business Process Management
· Enterprise BPM, RPA Architect: The person will be joining the CoE team and Drive the roadmap formation for RPA. The person needs to be a senior Enterprise Architect with BPM background. Knowledge of PEGA Openspan tool is must.
· Good hands on knowledge in OpenSpan implementation and Automations
· Knowledge of design patterns and architecture, RPA best practices
· Should be able to design cost efficient, easy build and maintain solutions
· Should be aware of market and technology trends
· Should be able to lead a team of developers and leads
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Relevant experience in client management
· Should be able to define vision/road map
Desirable Skills: Strong Automation Experience
Keywords: Pega, BPM, Automation, BA, Onsite, USA