Cask was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use and unlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost effective ways. Cask delivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help our customers achieve success.
· Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture
· Develops and maintains system and enterprise architecture.
· Provides expert, independent services and leadership in specialized technical areas.
· Provides expertise on an as-needed basis to all task assignments.
· Provides expert advice and assistance in state of-the-art software/hardware.
· Develops and maintains all architectural drawings and views including cable plant.
· Maintains the integrity and currency of all architecture documentation and work flows.
· Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, data storage, data access, and applications development.
· Sets standards for the client/server relational data base structure for the organizations such as SQL, Oracle, or Share Point.
· 9+ years’ experience in creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components.
· 9+ nine years’ of experience in identifying implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
· 15+ years’ of professional work experience, with a technical background
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline with an information technology focus
· DoD Information Assurance Work Force (IAWF) DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification (e.g. Network+, Security +CE, SSCP, GSEC, or CCNA-Security)