Job Title: Enterprise Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Experience Level (Years): 5-10
- The Enterprise Architect performs overall end-to-end System Architecture and design, defines and develops the common framework, with the common functions, components and interfaces for new & existing components, features and services, for new and existing features that can be globally used.
- This resource will also analyze if the new features can fit in the existing architecture and identify the re-usable components, functions and interfaces. Architect to Identify and document all technical requirements and design technical solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including documenting, identifying the different solutions provide multiple alternative in the architecture components and configuration and software development.
- The telematics features include In vehicle Application Integration, customer portal integration, mobile app integration, convenience and infotainment services, safety and security services, vehicle-centric services, specific services, and administration services.
- Develop Architecture Requirements Document (ARD) that consists of (Architecture System/Feature Flows, Context Flows Features & Functions, Use Case Flows Component, Features & Functions, System/Feature Input /Output Flows, System Integration/Interface Flows, Logical Architecture- E2E system, Architecture DFEMA.
- BSEE, BSCS or Information technologydegree or equivalent.
- 5 -10 Years of Connectivity experience including:
- Minimum 3-5years in telematics Connectivity System Architecture and design experience.
- Preferredexperience in Architecture solutions in developing system integration of Navigation, Voice Recognition, Maps, Machine Learning…etc. and multiple Off board service Architectures Integration in, In Vehicle, Mobile, Web, Call Center Applications
- Requires strong leadership, management and technical skills to manage the external/internal suppliers/groups.
Technical skills include:
- Vehicle and Connectivity architectural skills
- Ability to review design and ensure the best design principles
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks
- Proficient System end to end Architecture skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to management
- Ability to discern what issues need management escalation and when.
- Travel and driving requirements:
- Will be required to travel – domestic& international up to20%
- Will be required to drive a company car.
- Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.