- Maintain, administer, and improve our implementation of Atlassian products, specifically Jira (Cloud), Confluence, Service Desk, Bitbucket, Bamboo, assorted add-ons, and related software.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to design and execute solutions that provide business value and demonstrate industry best practices: apps/integrations, workflows, issues, screens, permissions, roles, notifications, and automation.
- Standardize, consolidate, and create processes across the organization and assist stakeholders with their adoption.
- Provide application support and advanced troubleshooting.
- Develop and deliver training and coaching for our toolset.
- Organize and lead a team of ambassadors to aid in the improvement of Jira and Confluence via Project/Space responsibilities.
- Assist stakeholders in measuring performance to drive continuous improvement via reports and dashboards in Jira, Confluence, EazyBI, and others. You will focus on metrics pertaining to software development, site availability, process improvement.
- Research, identify, deploy, and manage applications and integrations that enhance our core Atlassian products to improve our employees' ability to perform their jobs.
- Build integrations between Atlassian and a variety of other tools like Slack, PagerDuty, Tableau, Google GSuite.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Deep experience managing Atlassian Cloud software (especially Jira, Confluence, Service Desk, and Atlassian Marketplace apps) and Slack in an enterprise environment.
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies, SDLC methodologies and best practices for Scrum and Kanban.
- Ability to translate business requirements into an actionable plan.
- Experience measuring team productivity and report business metrics via business intelligence tools like EazyBI: execution, performance, benefits, and value.
- Experience using Atlassian's toolset to support and teach practices like Iteration Planning, Prototyping, Release Planning, Retrospectives, Writing User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, Velocity-based Planning, Continuous Delivery, Behavior-Driven Development.
- Strong desire to partner with stakeholders to help them improve how they work and how they use our tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Adept at mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team-building.
- Comfortable working a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance, both in groups and independently.
- Demonstrated ability and desired to learn additional tools and to accept additional responsibilities.
- Experience managing Atlassian Cloud (Jira, Confluence, Service Desk) and Server software solutions (particularly, Bitbucket, Bamboo).
- Familiarity using REST API to produce custom solutions.
- 3+ yrs experience with design, installation, configuration, and support of Atlassian Jira & Confluence.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- PLUS: Experience with CDCI and architecting robust solutions to improve SDLC.
- PLUS: Atlassian certified Jira Administrator preferred.
- PLUS: Experience authoring add-ons for Jira/Confluence in Atlassian Cloud.
- PLUS: Experience helping organizations transition their development processes to Agile, Scrum, or other Lean methodology.
- PLUS: Automated testing technologies in an Agile software development environment.
- PLUS: Experience with Jira Portfolio or other program-management solution.