IBG LLC seeks an outstanding Developer to join the Information Services Network team. The successful candidate will develop solutions within various ServiceNow application suites, including ITOM, IRM, HR, and ITSM, and will facilitate the design, development, and support of system integrations between ServiceNow and other internal systems and cloud-based application platforms. There will be additional opportunities and responsibilities to work on other enterprise applications as well.
You will be part of:
- An Enterprise Application Development team responsible for the buildout and maintenance of Interactive Brokers’ ServiceNow implementation leading up to and following the production rollout of the platform. The team will also assume administration and development duties for other Enterprise applications, such as Atlassian products Jira and Confluence.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform supplemental development to assist Interactive Brokers’ ServiceNow implementation partner in support of initial platform deployment.
- Design and develop solutions for Service Catalog Items, general features, enhancements, bug fixes, and module implementations.
- Provide, strategic and tactical support to organizational stakeholders and end-users of ServiceNow, Atlassian, and other enterprise application products.
- Analyze, prioritize, triage, and resolve Support tickets and requests.
- Work with internal IT teams to design and develop infrastructure automation integrations using a combination of ServiceNow, Atlassian, and other technologies.
- Carry out agile sprint-defined development tasks to support release cycles, including execution of development, unit testing, functional testing, and overall peer review of team member work.
- Build and maintain documentation, training materials, and support guidelines.
You are someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in related field
- 4+ years of professional programming or infrastructure engineering experience
- Experience administering Atlassian applications such as Jira and Confluence.
- A strong understanding of ITIL and experience with configuration management database setup / support and workflow management.
- API and RESTful web services development experience, JSON, XML, YAML
- Deployed and supported solutions based on common IT Automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Non-JS Scripting Language fluency (Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Bash, etc)
- A willingness to learn and support additional platform features and applications, as necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Good to have:
- Industry certifications related to ServiceNow, Atlassian application administration, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Ruby or any other related technology.
- Experience supporting business requirements and developing processes using Lean Architecture and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with ITOM, IRM/GRC, or HR ServiceNow application suites
- Performance Analytics configuration.
- Service Portal and widget development, including experience with HTML, AngularJS, and CSS
- Automated Testing Framework configuration and deployment
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan (401K) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups