Enterprise Application Developer
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Consults, analyzes, plans, designs, recommends, reviews, programs, tests and monitors services related to enterprise applications, including programming, software development, software design engineering and web development as applicable.
• Independently performs technical functions related to intermediate to complex enterprise applications/systems.
• Makes recommendations in formulation of procedures and best practice for users of applications.
• Serves as a lead in setting priorities and recommending technical directions based on programs, systems, services, resources and available technology.
• Serves as a lead in coordinating and managing projects and work assignments.
• Participates in information system planning with assigned area(s), both short and long term.
• Works with PMO to coordinate the implementation of related systems/applications when needed.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking.
• Continuous: sitting, static gripping of an object for prolonged periods.
• Frequent: walking.
• Occasional: standing, stooping/bending, climbing stairs, walking on uneven ground, lifting and carrying usual weight of 1 pound up to 5 pounds, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, frequent gripping of an object.
• Operates computer, calculator, telephone, fax and printer.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
• Work schedule includes providing 24 hour/7 days a week support as required.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related field; five (5) years work experience in comparable job may be substituted for educational requirement.
• In addition to educational requirement, five (5) years experience in information technology in two (2) or more of the following areas: applications design, development, system integration, implementation and support.
• Two (2) years experience in enterprise applications (i.e. financial, clinical, supply chain, human resources, etc.).
• Knowledge of computer technology as related to telecommunications, networks and client operations.
• Training or experience in advanced analysis and design techniques.
• In-depth understanding in multiple areas of enterprise systems, including business information systems and technological aspects that affect the organization.
• Prior experience leading information system projects and/or assignments.
• Experience to demonstrate the following:
o Demonstrated and current technical expertise in Oracle PeopleSoft FSCM or HCM version 9.0 modules or higher.
o Experience with PeopleTools 8.5x (Application designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Messaging, Integration Broker, Data Mover, Component Interface, etc.).
o Experience with implementing and/or supporting PeopleSoft FSCM or HCM modules.
o Experience with PeopleSoft Workflow and Security development.
o Experience with PeopleSoft Reporting Tools (SQR, PSQuery, NVision, XML Publisher, etc.).