WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
The Enterprise Application Analyst will support and maintain software-as-a-service (SaaS) and enterprise applications supporting the Procurement, Legal and Compliance organizations. The role involves user access control and maintenance, user training, basic system configuration, setup, validation of system data and basic report writing to meet the requirements of the business.
The candidate will work with stakeholders and product owners to understand goals and requirements to define complete and scalable solutions and must have an in-depth knowledge of system design as it relates to Procurement, Legal, Compliance and Financial processes supporting WEX’s global payment solutions business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and manage procurement, legal and compliance systems including procure-to-pay, travel and expense, contract management, legal tracker, and integrated risk management.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Stay current with the development and release of the technical capability roadmap, ensuring utilization of new system features. Recommend any appropriate changes in applications development, maintenance and system standards, to solve WEX business challenges
- Provide support to application users across WEX and act as a primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups and provide one to one training to end users on an ongoing basis. Implement and integrate third-party products / applications.
- Work with supplier support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform. Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed. Serve as a technical interface between IT, business users and outside partners.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- 3+ years’ experience with an enterprise-scale financial and procurement platform such as Peoplesoft, Oracle EBS, Coupa, Workday
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of core financial system capabilities and ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and a desire to work in highly complex information technology systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment managing multiple priorities.
- Successfully pass a background investigation.
- Experience with Coupa and iCertis highly desired
- Ability to interact with executive level stakeholders, manage expectations, provide regular updates and conduct steering committee meetings.