Responsibilities include the information architecture design across multiple data types and across multiple platform types (operational, analytical, reporting) balancing the need for access against security, analytics and performance requirements.
The Analytics Architect focuses primarily on enterprise information requirements: design, access, usage and coordination of stewardship across the business to ensure an enterprise view and consistency
- 5+ years of experience in SAP IT department and / or SAP consulting positions
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more SAP tools, including S/4 HANA, BPC, Fiori, Core Data Services (CDS), BW, Web Intelligence, Design Studio, etc.
- Proven expertise with data management, data architecture, analytics and database systems
- Previous experience working directly with business personnel to determine, document and finalize their data requirements.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new tools, systems, and processes quickly.
- Experience translating business needs into project requirements.
- Project management experience.
- Work experience in IT development, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, or related business experience.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related scientific application