$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
A career in our Emerging Solution Architecture practice, within Enterprise Architect services, will provide you with the opportunity to bring our clients a competitive advantage through defining their technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising architectural solutions that help them achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. We help build software and design data platforms, manage large volumes of client data, develop compliance procedures for data management, and continually researching new technologies to drive innovation and sustainable change. Our team helps our clients plan, align, and enable relationships among all work streams of the business. As part of our team, you'll help with technology strategy, enterprise architecture delivery, and specific software development for our clients needs.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development. - Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances. - Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions. - Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas. - Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations. - Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders. - Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
7 year(s) of experience with SDLC (Agile)
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Certification(s) Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs across multiple IT application platforms and delivery methodologies at the Enterprise level, emphasizing proven success with defining and implementing business motivation and use case/actor models, and business capability roadmaps, as well as a proven track record gathering and defining business and functional requirements.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success as both team leader and member roles within a professional services firm or large enterprise providing the following:
- Defining business problems and outlining possible solutions;
- Outlining Enterprise level business strategies, related tactics, and objectives for measurement;
- Gathering, defining, and organizing business and functional requirements including acceptance criteria for use by developers to implement a capability;
- Resolving promptly issues and business questions;
- Parsing high level functional requirements into an executable story backlog;
- Aiding in the estimation and planning process;
- Assisting in prioritization of tasks and planning iterations;
- Providing system functionality delivery on business capabilities;
- Reporting statuses;
- Facilitating workshops.
Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge and success completing projects involving the delivery of mobile and web applications, including supporting off-shore app delivery.
Demonstrates proven intimate-level abilities and success related to internet and mobile app architecture technologies that include:
- Eliciting requirements and scope using client interviews, shadowing, document review, surveys;
- Parsing out client requirements into manageable work units;
- Translating client requirements into standard UML diagrams and/or Agile stories;
- Documenting vision and scope, including monitoring changes throughout project lifecycles;
- Collaborating with the user experience and design team to perform traceability of solution to design and business requirements;
- Creating screen mock-ups to help clients visualize requirements;
- Estimating the level of effort required for projects, features and individual stories work items;
- Prioritizing client work based on value, risk and dependencies;
- Creating test scenarios, test plans and execution of test cases using various test scenarios to deliver quality results to clients;
- Delivering Enterprise level solutions that meets quality standards and being receptive to feedback and direction from others;
- Envisioning solutions-related issues and conflicts, collaborating with functional or business teams and developers to deliver solutions that meet business requirements;
- Adapting to the client's environment, development and quality standards.
Demonstrates proven intimate-level abilities and success identifying and addressing client needs: leading client discussions and facilitating meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; utilizing effective written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with team members and/or clients; and, managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven intimate-level abilities and success as a leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; keeping leadership informed of progress and issues; answering questions and providing coaching to junior team members on consulting and Business Analyst skills, tools, and techniques.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Valid Through: 2019-11-15