This position will coach multiple teams and associated stakeholders in Agile principles and best practices within the context of software application development work streams. S/he will provide guidance and training around the creation and ongoing maintenance of backlogs, artifacts, tracking and reporting metrics as well as facilitating team ceremonies as required. S/he has extensive experience with and can seamlessly work at all levels of an organization (from team level resources to senior executive stakeholders) to enable employment of agile methodologies as a strategic asset for business value generation which includes impactful culture change. Strives to instill a cultural change biased towards continuous improvement.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to instill a culture of measurement with respect to both the impact of the change to the business and the effectiveness of the system of delivery.
- Assesses the Agile Maturity of the teams and coach to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable.
- Coaches teams on how to remove complex roadblocks and impediments to change and delivery.
- Conducts ongoing evaluations to ensure the effectiveness of Agile programs and recommends complex and/or highly comprehensive training modifications as necessary.
- Drives teams’ continuous improvement through teaching in transparency, balance, flow, respect, customer focus, collaboration, and agreement.
- Establishes new Agile teams and provides interactive initial and ongoing coaching.
- Facilitates classroom/workshop training for professional levels through management on Agile frameworks, competencies, and methodologies.
- Proactively collaborates and communicates with internal/external stakeholders to address Agile knowledge gaps to support Agile effectiveness.
- Works with teams to become effective and efficient in their use of Agile Practices
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)in (Minimum Required)
- 5 - 7+ Years of Agile coaching experience which directly relates to the responsibilities of this position, including 5+ years of team leadership experience in an Agile or DevOps environment . (Required)
- 3 years of Agile Coaching experience helping teams efficiently deliver software(Required)
- Experience with establishing Kanban teams and aiding in value stream analysis