- College degreerequired. Master’s in Business ideal.
- 7+ year’s sales experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Demonstrated success in account management and in managing client relationships effectively at the “C”- level. IT Security Executives preferred.
- Easily demonstrably track record of overachievement
- Demonstrated success in selling into Enterprise level accounts
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding quotas of 1.5 -2.0 million
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of Solution Selling, Target Account Selling and Account Planning.
- Demonstrated success in account management and in managing client relationships. IT Security Executives preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Advanced use of PC and Microsoft Office programs
- Achieve Revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Work collaboratively with internal and channel partners to present compelling solutions to customer business issues
- Manage client relationships at the “C” suite level
- Maximize sales into assigned territory, working with Inside Sales Representative when appropriate.
- Insure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Forecast the business accurately
- Develop strategic account plans for Named Accounts and deals $100k or larger
- Maintain the integrity of Salesforce.com
- Be a trusted resource and counsel to HQs marketing and R & D providing important customer input
- Proactively and aggressively prospect for new-name business in the Global 2000
- Work side-by-side pre-sales technical support
- Regular face-to-face appointments a week with customers and prospects.
- Proactively creating and developing a plan to close large transactions of $500k or greater
- Applying Tripwire’s Strategic Selling Process (Miller Hieman)
- All other duties as assigned.