Our client enables businesses to navigate today's BYOD landscape. With the latest integrated security technology, their tools empower businesses to spot and stop securitythreats and user abuse. They are hiring an Enterprise Account Manager to market endpoint security and BYOD solutions to enterprise accounts.
The Enterprise Account Manager will identify and connect with decision-makers across many industries, as well as cross-selling within a large existing book of business. They will leverage their understanding of wireless devices and networks to bring the best security solutions to businesses looking to reduce costs and improve security on company devices.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped tiered commission plan and full benefits package.
- Opportunity to sell nationwide (and globally) to a growing market. The majority of large companies sponsor mobile devices. The market is a prospect-rich environment.
- Many resources, including an engineer and technical support.
- Access to existing book of business of clients to upsell security and device management.
- Opportunity to sell desperately needed services in today's BYOD workplace environment.
- Not restricted to a specific territory – can sell nationwide and even globally.
- Unique solutions portfolio with strong technical execution and few major competitors. Market is expected to double in the next five years.
- High level of trust with existing customers and strong industry reputation.
- Opportunity to develop niche industry knowledge within wireless technology as well as emerging security technology.
- Freedom to sell to any industry vertical.
- Develop and execute sales campaigns. Identify and qualify leads at the midmarket and enterprise level.
- Manage overall sales pipeline for software and security solutions.
- Initiate pre-sales conversations with decision-makers in HR and C-suite to negotiate proposals. Approach clients already in the company's book of business to upsell and cross-sell.
- Respond to RFQ and RFP requests for interested leads.
- Collaborate with channel partners and authorized retailers to drive revenue.
- Develop budgets and market forecasts. Deliver team activity reports and market analysis to executive management.
- Work with pre-sales team to develop customized solutions to each client's unique needs.
- 4+ years of experience in a technical sales role, with a focus on enterprise software or networksecurity.
- Background in software or technology, with a confident understanding of:
- Data and networksecurity
- Endpoint security and end-user education
- Mobile device management / BYOD
- VPN and remote access
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/training.
- Strong communication skills; comfortable leading technical discussions with decision-makers at all levels of an organization.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.