This position is an outside field-based role where you responsible for selling SignalFx's products into a sales region. This is a quota carrying, external field position. Ability to articulate complex solutions, build and maintain executive level relationships, navigate across customer organizations / business units, and lead the SignalFx team is required.
We're making a difference in the monitoring space, and we're looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. At SignalFx, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company's mission. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people enjoy coming to work every day. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, with focus on customer success, then you need to join us here at SignalFx!
- Direct sales position responsible for driving sales in the region.
- Manages and grows revenue and market share to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company's strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth.
- Develops and executes sales strategy to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions.
- Cultivates customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts.
- Focuses on customers' satisfaction, knows the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Supports execution of the sales strategy. Works with and brings in experts/specialists where required.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management informed in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute sales strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- May provide customer demos and/or product training as necessary.
- Accountable for individual expense budget management.
- 8+ years of demonstrated successful enterprise software or SaaS sales (preferred)
- Startup experience and experience in selling to a various verticals
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in territory planning, prospecting, relationship development, pricing, delivery, negotiations, and closing
- Modern application architecture (micro-services) understanding
- Cross-functional team player, experience collaborating with Sales Development and Sales Engineering teams
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- BA/BS Degree Required.