Our client is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider serving a wide range of Fortune 500 Companies, Government Agencies and Private Institutions. They are aggressively growing their presence in the Northeast market and are seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to represent them in the Philadelphia, PA market. Through partnerships with industry leaders such as Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5, they have grown to over 4,000 employees and operates in state-of-the-art facilities located throughout the world.
Operating from your home office you will have responsibility for managing and strengthening existing customer relationships and partnering with the inside sales team to establish new customer relationships. This is an opportunity to work for an industry leader that has won multiple “Best Places to Work” awards, be recognized and generously compensated for your contribution to their continued growth and success.
- Positioning Data Center solutions to Enterprise, large Commercial and Public Sector clientele.
- Position & foster services and programmatic solutions to Enterprise, large Commercial and Public Sector clientele.
- Ability to effectively profile target accounts
- Professional networking to build relationships with C-level executives and decision making managers at targeted clients.
- Working with an inside sales team in coordinating sales activities
- Maintaining client and OEM relationships.
- Evaluate processes and recommend changes to drive higher quality and profitability
- Minimum of 5years Account Management experience with large commercial or enterprise customers
- Ability to work independently and solve customer-facing problems
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)