Driving Logitech video collaboration (VC) sales in a defined geographic territory by proactively engaging directly with both targeted enterprise companies,channelresellers and VCaaS partners.
- Build and maintain key relationships with large enterprise accounts - targeting CIOs, IT and VC directors, decision makers and influencers.
- Build and maintain a network of strategic LCP/ VCaaS ecosystem partners that complete the customer VC solution.
- Respond promptly to leads from various sources, qualify, convert and close.
- Work with Logitech’s VC channel sales team to both fulfill end customer demand and train regional VC reseller/AV Integrators.
- Provide regional and customer insights relative to market trends and competitive landscape back to product management and marketing.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience
- Aggressively hunts for new sales opportunities
- Prompt and professional lead follow up
- Ability to listen and identify customer needs and communicate a tailored VC solution in a clear and succinct manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated team player that can work in a remote sales environment
- Proficient with CRM/Pipeline tools (Salesforce.com)
- Passion to be on a team with the vision to radically change the way we communicate and connect