FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
The Enterprise Account Manager will be solely responsible for establishing FireEye presence and driving sales activities within accounts in a designated geography. You will be expected to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing Software/ hardware solutions / services and products.
- Create and Manage Channel Partner network for products under the Distribution Product Portfolio together with the Regional Channel Sales Manager
- Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Provide account management to an existing territory
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels.
- Responsible for co-ordination with the HO for all technical, commercial, administrative and legal assistance
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 10 + years Solution Selling experience in the computer networking & security space.
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce.com).
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team Success Factors.
- Direct interaction with the Customers, Partners, Marketing, Peers and FireEye’s Corporate team will comprise a major portion of this assignment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.