Enterprise Account Manager - Employee Benefits
5 - 7 years experience • Insurance
Enterprise Account Manager - Employee Benefits Technology Solutions
Our client has developed a game changing, data technology solution for growing companies and their employees to:
- drive better decision making by using real time data insights
- save money
- improve the employees overall experience when purchasing employee benefits.
In an ever-changing world where health insurance premiums rise every year, employers and employees continue to pay more and receive less value. Our client is disrupting the murky and stagnant world of health insurance, bringing visibility to employers and employees by helping them to interpret their data to drive better plan choices and better plan designs that truly fit their needs and save them money, too.
The company was founded less than 3years ago to help employers and employees make better, more informed decisions on health plans, benefits, and healthcare using "data insights". This is the difference maker for employers and employees.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be working in a dynamic and highly visible role within the company. You will gain exceptional first-hand experience selling a benefits solution that uses data to optimize health plan and benefits for growing businesses. We work with some of the most innovative and well-known technology companies in the US.
Roles and Responsibility
- Identify and qualify target companies that are a good fit for our solution
- Nurture and own long-term relationships (this is not a transactional sale)
- Engage in strategic, consultative selling to HR and Finance
- Collaborate with marketing on sales enablement and proposals
- Collaborate with the account team to quote benefits packages and renewals
- Collaborate with the onboarding team to onboard new clients successfully
Skills & Attributes
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM, Sales Navigator
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong desire to excel and a self-starter
- Insatiable curiosity, looking for a challenge
- Proven ability to exceed goals and expectations
- A four-year college degree (preferred)
- Startup experience and Mental Flexibility a huge plus
- 5 + years consulting experience in technology or professional services
Basics About the Package
- Permanent Base Salary plus Uncapped Commissions
- OTE is approx. $230K at 100% to plan
- Residual Commissions
- Full Comprehensive benefits
- Stock Options
- Expenses covered and lots more including Healthy Snacks, Yoga Classes, Standing Desks, Video Games ...?
- and much more...
Please let me know if you'd be open to having a chat to learn about this tremendous career advancement opportunity.
If you are a passionate self-starter, and interested in a role where you can learn about the offerings and products of an industry-leading company from the “ground-up”, this may be the role you have been seeking.
Please Note: 'Health and Benefits' or Group Insurance SalesExperience