The Enterprise Account Manager is a position for a healthcare professional with experience managing large client accounts. The Enterprise Account Manager must have the ability to manage project milestones and proactively build internal and external relationships, as well as possess the tenacity to reach top decision makers. This position plays a key role in ensuring contracts are managed and executed according to agreements. The account manager secures accounts from the sales team and ensures customer satisfaction during the implementation and retention phase by providing guidance and a consultative approach to problem solving.
Who will love this job?
- A driver who works with purpose and passion; someone who will elevate our team through new perspectives, ideas, and solutions.
- A self-starter who exhibits a can-do, team-oriented demeanor. If you are well-organized and able to work effectively on multiple projects and project types in a timely manner and with limited management oversight we want to talk to you!
- An effective influencer who relies on their good ideas and collaborative style to influence and direct internal and external teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- A creative problem solver who thrives on uncovering simple solutions to complex problems.
- A curious mind who strongly believes in continuous education and relentlessly pursues knowledge and excellence both in subjects of professional and personal interest.
What you will work on
What you’ll do:
- Relationship Building: DrFirst is constantly bringing innovative solutions and products to the market. To successfully launch those products into customer accounts, the account manager must have broad and deep relationships within the customer organizations. Enterprise Account Managers are expected to continually be expanding their contacts and curating new relationships within an organization.
- Project Management: Paramount to each account’s success is the development and launch of a high-quality integration of our mutual products. Enterprise Account Managers are responsible for delivering timely project delivery that positions each account for long-term success. This requires maintaining detailed project plans and providing executive communication on the progress for each project to ensure alignment across our organization.
- Ensure Operational Excellence: Enterprise Account Managers maintain the standard for how service is delivered for their accounts. This includes but is not limited to integration, implementation, support, and product releases. You will need to build relationships with each internal team to ensure that each player is clear on the service delivery expectations to meet the standards set by our contracts and best practices.
- Problem solving: The problems we encounter and resolve for our accounts are unique and complex. Problem resolution requires critical thinking, root cause analysis, and issue dissection with the customer and our team to produce the best solution.
- Coach and Mentor: Teaching and coaching is an integral part of this role. We want people who want to share their experiences, best practices and knowledge to elevate the team.
- Deliver Results: The ability to clearly see the right goals, make strategies from existing and new ideas, deliver the right execution plan and manage to desired results will make you incredibly successful at DrFirst. You’ll be working some of the best healthcare organizations in the nation. We are committed to producing world class products and business practices that drive differentiated value to our enterprise customers. Being skilled at managing competing priorities, pivoting and adjusting quickly, and thinking about the big picture are keys to success.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of Business or Marketing is preferred (MBA*a plus).
- Minimum of ten (10) years outside sales experience.
- Sales experience in selling information products and solutions (preferably in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industry).
- Self-motivated with demonstrated sales ability and a long proven record of key customer development and quota overachievement.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with moderate travel.
- Demonstrated sales success and knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques.
- Demonstrated success in leading, motivating and developing individuals and high performance teams.
- Strong understanding of business beyond core functional expertise.
- Demonstrated expertise in digital marketing (mobile, web2.0, social media, etc).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments.
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel ability.
- Ability to develop strong business relationships within all levels of organizations, including senior level executives.
- Demonstrated skills in organization group process, problem identification and resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- 40% Travel/Visiting Customers
- 60% Desk/Phone Work
Job ID 2018-1453