An Enterprise Account Manager teams with resources at headquarters, effectively manages customer relationships and drives new business in prospective accounts.
- Manages prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory.
- Identifies and helps close sales opportunities in the territory.
- Develops relationships with key partners, distributors, resellers, and VARs for growth of our products within their markets.
- Passes business through to target partners.
- Develops a target reseller list in collaboration with the Channel Account Manager that will enable you to achieve your forecast.
- Reviews channel results quarterly with the Channel Account Manager and take steps to improve performance
- Leads sales presentations at reseller and end user locations.
- Updates and manages pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts.
- Coordinates sales activities with other field sales reps and manager.
- Monitors and creates reports that reflect Channel Partner's effectiveness in closing past business
- Interfaces with the Channel Sales Team and Marketing on program implementation and training efforts.
- Travels throughout the region approximately 40% of time
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 - 7 years experience in enterprise software sales to various channels and direct sales with exposure to both government and corporate accounts