Enterprise Account Manager 1215864
- Location:Carmel, Indiana, US
- Area of InterestSales - Product
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
- Job Id1215864
New Enterprise Account Manager
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for effectively selling across all levels of large Enterprise corporations (including: CxO, Lines of Business and Individual Contributors). You will have a background in delivering large strategic wins, an expertise working with a diverse partner base and a consistent track record of exceeding goals.
You will be using a Go to Market Sales Model- Driving Business Relevant /Customer Value Selling (engaging line of business and gaining sponsorship outside of IT), Strategic Account Planning, Business Disciplines and Challenger Sales strategies while ensuring alignment of current Area and Theater priorities. Driving Sales Achievement - Focusing on account and resource planning and allocation to drive sales attainment numbers. Accurately forecasting your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving profitable growth. Financial Acumen & Performance - Analyzing your customer's financials to understand their pain points. Assessing consumption models needs per customer. Driving business planning and goal attainment.
Who You'll Work With
One Winning Team Engagement - Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with cross-functional teams (Services, Customer Value Acceleration team, Capital, Partners, etc.) and strategically engaging cross functional resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers. Superior Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT that challenge them to see their business differently. Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Focusing on collaboratively contributing to the long term success of US Enterprise and Cisco through the sharing of best practices and becoming engaged in mentorship activities. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
Who You Are
You are an aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, create demand and close deals. Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers. You will have the ability to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing a Win/Win philosophy. The ability to work with Product Engineering Teams in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on the Cisco value proposition. You must have keen ability to position turnkey solutions and articulate primary vendor strategies to senior customer Executives. You will have proven experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
● Candidate must have demonstrated experience in building executive relationships with multiple named accounts while providing insight and strategy around how Services-Led customers go-to-market; mapping our solutions to our client's customers.
● Candidate must demonstrate ability to sell within traditional IT hierarchy as well as non-IT business units - particularly around how Cisco can enable our customer’s service delivery.
● Must develop and execute annual plan for named account in line with company strategy.
● Business forecasting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, and pipeline development) required. Work with engineering team in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with focus on the Cisco value proposition.
● Must be able to engage and manage cross-functional/virtual resources as part of extended team. Outstanding presentation skills required.
● Must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is preferred.
● Proven sales track record with Global 1000 accounts
● Experience selling in areas such as data center, networking, and/or unified collaboration.
● Excellent communicator with expertise in building/leading large sales teams
● Self-starter, respectful negotiator and strong closer
● Minimum BA degree (MBA preferred) and 7+ years account management experience
● Outstanding presentation skills