$80K — $100K *
Identify, lead and close local and global ground-breaking opportunities in the account through positive relationships with key partners and executive decision makers to improve Cisco's wallet share. Develop & articulate sales strategies for all major opportunities and understand the buying cycle for the opportunities being pursued. Achieve order intake targets for the account portfolio under management. Business reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development). Ensure the desired position and market share, as set in the objectives, are achieved through the use of consistent messages in every aspect of the account relationship and development on all appropriate levels.
Work with the customer to develop an innovation strategy to help save costs, deliver value to their business and gain a competitive advantage. Act as primary focal point for the account. Focus on value-based selling and crafting business relevance for technology solutions.
Who You'll Work With
As part of Cisco Enterprise Team, you’ll work with an outstanding group of people with intense focus on finding and solving our customer's most critical. We pride ourselves in our ability to understand and focus on business outcomes and solutions, not just products. Our competitive intensity is second to none. We constantly seek to disrupt ourselves to stay ahead of the game. We take bold actions and are all-in to deliver our commitments to our customers and partners. We empower our team to go beyond and deliver great value to our customers, partners and internal stakeholders
Who You Are
· 7- 10 years of work experience in sales & large account/regional account management
· Responsible for managing large enterprise account and achievement of sales target across all Cisco Architectures
· You are strategic with your accounts and planning and have an understanding of the technical aspects of datacenter, enterprise software sales & cloud services/solutions.
· Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles is helpful.
· Demonstrated experience with solution selling of Business and IT solutions is helpful.
· You have in-depth knowledge of the selling process. (i.e., strategic account planning, extended resource engagement, sales cycle, etc) as well as a focus on driving Cisco opportunities in all sites and subsidiaries.
· You will also be responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast accuracy, pipeline development and customer satisfaction. Team selling required
· Proven track record in achieving direct sales targets and experience in carrying multi-million dollar sales quotas.
· Experience selling into resource-based customers (oil & gas, mining, forestry) is an asset
· We are looking for self-starters, strong negotiation skills with multi-tasking abilities.
Valid through: 12/17/2020