Do you love helping businesses succeed? Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Enterprise team partners with National businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp’s premium native search advertising products deliver strong ROI by helping clients connect with potential customers at the bottom of the purchase funnel. Yelp has become an essential part in our clients’ local advertising mix and the Enterprise team is growing fast!
The Yelp Enterprise Account Executive works with National corporate clients selling Yelp’s diverse advertising products. You will develop a sales territory and drive new business from prospecting to close. To succeed in this role, you will need to have relevant digital or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. The Enterprise Account Executive role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Enterprise Sales team!
Where You Come In:
- You will have an impact on Yelp’s Enterprise business, which is in its early stages and growing fast!
- You will work across a territory of key accounts while prospecting for new accounts that are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- You will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- You will map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- You will have a solid understanding of our clients' business objectives and challenges and align with Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- You will partner with clients to develop a cohesive Local strategy utilizing Yelp’s Branding & Conversion products, Local Search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- You will identify budgets within the client’s organization tied to driving in-store sales and digital conversions to fund new Yelp campaigns
- You will collaborate with Yelp’s Account Management and the Client Partner teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 4+ years experience in Mid-Market, National, or Enterprise Sales
- You have experience and success prospecting new business and growing a diverse contact set across an account
- You are hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set!
- You have a proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $50,000+ deals
- You have a demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- You are comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to Mid-Market and National Accounts
- You have strong time management and creative problem solving skills
- You are a self-starter
- You have an understanding of online media and metrics
- You have experience presenting over the phone and in-person to mid-large size groups
- You are proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and Salesforce
- You are able to travel 20% of the time