Enterprise Account Executive
This individual will play a critical role in driving new revenue for Vidado. Successful candidates will have an extensive track record in actively managing pipelines, acquiring new logos and expanding within existing accounts. This will be an individual contributor role reporting to the Sales Team Lead. We will consider candidates located anywhere in the United States, but preference is given to the major metropolitan areas.
- Qualify, develop and close new business opportunities within the assigned industry verticals leveraging the unique value proposition the Vidado solution provides.
- Spend a majority of your time with customers having conversations that identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities. Travel will be required as needed to deliver on this responsibility.
- Consistently deliver on subscription-based bookings quotas – commitment to quarterly numbers is paramount.
- Ability to work effectively with Sales Development, Sales Engineering, Product, Legal and Customer Success teams is important
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles efficiently effectively.
- Provide basic Vidado demos to prospects as need
- Work effectively with other SS&C sales and account management teams
- Understand and articulate the value of the Vidado solution to VP level audiences in a manner that aligns with the prospects’ business needs.
- Daily activity, account, contact and opportunity updates to Hubspot CRM - reporting and accountability is must.
- Effectively manage enterprise relationships with customers.
- Effectively manage complex sales processes that involve multiple Vidado and customer teams
- 7+ years of successful direct sales experience into large enterprises in the Insurance, Financial Services and/or Healthcare markets
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas.
- Demonstrable experience selling SaaS solutions into diverse technology environments
- Recognition that daily CRM usage is critical to sales process optimization and success.
- Ability to balance an entrepreneurial drive with large organization process
- History of working remotely
- Positive customer and employer references
- Executive presence and polish
- Experience conducting your own solution demos
- Strong interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- BS/BA or equivalent