About the Role
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will pursue new Uber for Business customers by effectively communicating the value proposition of the platform. You will be responsible for building new business pipeline, forecasting opportunities and constructing territory and account plans to achieve your quota. You have experience calling into multiple stakeholders within Enterprise accounts and negotiating enterprise contracts.
What you will do
- Prospect into Enterprise accounts with over 5000 employees
- Communicate the value of the Uber for Business platform for Enterprise customers
- Develop Uber for Business territory plans to grow pipeline and account plans to break into whitespace accounts
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end sales motion for Enterprise customers including qualification, education, pricing/quoting, contract negotiation to close deals.
- Build strategic relationships to gain Enterprise positioning with decision-makers while driving growth of new enterprise business
- Continuously assessing customers' evolving needs and aligning Uber for Business's value proposition
- Provide opportunity status by regularly updating SFDC, doing weekly forecasts and participating in quarterly business reviews
- Minimum of 4+ years of enterprise selling experience.
- Experience selling to Global and US enterprise accounts.
- Relationships and ecosystem in the US Enterprise segment.
- Proven success of delivering to annual forecast of at least $1.5M ACV or in new license/revenue sales.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills with a solution-oriented approach to working with prospects and customers.
- Knowledge of how to build and execute on territory and account plans.
- Able to build strategic & executive relationships with enterprise customers.
- Methodical persistence and creativity for penetrating new markets and whitespace accounts.