Turbonomic is playing a critical role in the global transformation of IT in the digital age. Enterprises around the world are placing increased pressure on their IT groups to become more agile and efficient than ever before. This has led to a proliferation of apps/workloads while increasing the importance of making sure performance is assured while resource utilization is maximized. Global enterprises are responding to increased competition in their respective industries by leaning on technology as a differentiator. These companies are building their own private cloud infrastructure or adopting a public / hybrid cloud approach, which in either scenario creates a compelling need for Turbonomic’s application performance control platform. Some organizations have chosen to respond by outsourcing IT to Service Providers, many of which are also utilizing Turbonomic to improve their product offerings and associated profit margins.
Turbonomic’s patented and disruptive technology enables customers of all sizes and industries to maximize application performance while most efficiently utilizing infrastructure resources. As companies advance their virtualization, cloud, and container strategies, Turbonomic is their trusted technology partner to ensure applications get reliable QoS. Launched in 2010, Turbonomic has experienced hyper growth, with more than 20 consecutive quarters of growth, five rounds of venture capital funding totaling $125M, over 1700 global customers, and industry recognition by Inc. Magazine (Fastest Growing Companies), Business Insider (Best Startups To Work For), and Forbes (Americas Most Promising Companies). We work in an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative environment. If you have a passion for pushing your own limits and are eager to make a difference on a winning team, you might be the person we are looking for - click APPLY and tell us why! Are you up for the challenge? We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive that can engage C-level executives and close seven-figure transactions in and around Indianapolis.
You'll be successful if you...
- Learn quickly and are self-motivated.
- Thrive under change in a hyper growth company.
- Are a winner and a builder, with examples to prove both.
- You know how to break into and navigate large, enterprise organizations and when you do, you develop lasting relationships with your contacts.
- Know how to think on your feet in difficult situations.
- Can articulate the business value of a solution while defending its technical viability.
- Have passion for technology and can speak comfortably about current trends related to IaaS, PaaS, and cloud infrastructure.
- Genuine, humble and intellectually curious to learn.
- Have operated in a field role and set your are comfortable setting your own sales cadence.
- Know how to present the value of a solution by asking thoughtful questions that assess business and technical pain-points.
- Hold an ability to educate key stakeholders and garner mind share around innovation.
- Understand the value and the ups-and-downs of building something.
- Have sold complex software solutions in a startup environment.
- Have in region contacts and can hit the ground running
- Have a favorite color and it’s green...
- Extensive experience in both a direct sales and channel driven model. Minimum 6 years selling into enterprise accounts.
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex, matrixed organizations.
- Possess a strong track record of achieving over 100%+ of your quota, since that's when your year truly starts.
- Experience selling complex data center products, ideally cloud computing or infrastructure software ( i.e. migration, management, monitoring tools, platforms, systems etc. )
- Ability to penetrate net new accounts and strategically value sell six/seven figure transactions.
- Have developed a technical champion, stakeholder mind-share, and closed at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources; Channel Partners, Sales Engineers, Marketing, Strategy and Operations, Customer References etc.
- Have a deep understanding the Enterprise IT/Infrastructure industry; where the market is heading, what’s hot / what’s not. Why we matter.