SHI has a dynamic career opportunity for a new business development focused Account Executive within our Enterprise Commercial Sales organization. The Account Executive’s role will focus on new business development efforts across specifically named large cap Commercial targets.
This position plays an integral role in the execution of our Enterprise Commercial acquisition strategy. With the guidance of the Regional Director and SHI’s Support, Training and Development teams, a successful Account Executive will be equipped to engage and position SHI’s world class services to the largest corporations in their operating geography.
This position is required to report to the SHI Wisconsin Office as determined by SHI Management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding customer’s business direction, IT strategies and solution requirements
- Assisting customers with helping make their product selections and transactions
- Being knowledgeable in the IT practices of End User Computing, Data Center and Security
- Build strong alliances with OEM, Publisher and Implementation partners within the operating geography
- Effectively position and present SHI’s portfolio of value added offerings
- Must work in a team environment and facilitate direction to Solution Architects, Product Specialists and Inside Sales
- Position SHI.com and P2P integration to all target accounts
- Create, Track and Update all activities in SHI’s CRM system
- Develop a funnel of software, hardware and professional services opportunities for quarterly forecast review with the Regional Director
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
- Successful inside or outside sales experience, with a documented history of New Business Development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-starter with excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
- Some travel is expected
- 3-5 years’ experience selling complex IT solutions
- Working knowledge of major Software License Programs is desirable (Microsoft, Oracle, Adobe, VMware, etc.)
- Working knowledge of major OEM Hardware and Services Programs is desirable (HP, Dell, Lenovo, Apple, Cisco, etc.)