We are seeking a driven enthusiastic CPG hunter sales executive with solution selling experience and an entrepreneurial heart to join the Shelvspace family. The Shelvspace team are SaaS leaders in CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) Enterprise Technology. Shelvspace accelerates the success of retail sales teams by unifying fragmented data and driving team workflows to solve critical shelf level sales and distribution gaps.
- Building a book of net new business with our target buyer, CPG VP of Sales. You will be responsible for building 900k in annual revenue via targeted account plans, personal networking and industry conventions.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in accounts.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements.
- Team sell and make meaningful internal connections to accelerate deals to close.
- 5+ years in CPG, Must have knowledge of our target buyer and problems we are solving for
- Experience in developing new accounts or managing complex sales with CPG companies
- An outstanding record B2B, solutions, and business development record
- The ability to grasp complex retail sales challenges, build empathy and vision sell technology
- Experience with technology or 50K+ average deal size sales is preferred
- Willingness to work entire sales process from discovery to close
- Self-aware and willingness to course correct when needed.
- Willing to travel 25%+
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous medical/dental/vision package
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- The freedom to think and create without boundaries