With over 1,500 customers and a network of global locations, SecureAuth is one of the largest independent cybersecurity technology vendors in the market, protecting more than 150 million identities for companies and entities across healthcare, government, financial services, retail, and other industries.
We currently have an opening for a dynamic Enterprise Sales Account Executive for Western PA. Our ideal candidate possesses a relentless desire to win, has a hunter mentality and passion for technology.
As an Account Executive, the sales individual will be responsible for driving the growth of net new customer acquisition and expansion of the company's existing customer base throughout an assigned regional territory. The Account Executive will actively promote and sell the company's products directly toenterprise and mid-market clients. You will be responsible for creating new customer opportunities, driving deal flow, managing an accurate forecast and exceeding established quarterly revenue objectives. This is a critical business development role and characterized by high activity levels, active partnerengagement, and effective negotiation and closing skills in a complex technology sales environment.
The position of an Account Executive is characterized by a demonstrable record of over-plan sales achievement, strategic account selling, high activity levels, strong knowledge of the organization's products and services, and a firm understanding of the competitive environment. Team players with extensive experience working in a very fast-paced, growth-oriented environment are ideally suited for this role.
• Maintain and build partner as well as end-customer relationships
• Provide pre and post-sales support to customers offering clear advice and solutions
• Conduct detailed research of the responsible accounts and arrange meetings
• Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of products
• Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by attending industry events
• Coordinate writing proposals, reports, and supporting literature
• Maintain various sales certifications as required
• Coordinate closely with sales operations, PMO, contracts, engineers, and marketing
• Responsible for providing periodic reports on sales activity including priorities and forecast to VP
• Generate a positive image of our company in the marketplace and support ongoing thought and sales leadership
• Provide ongoing market feedback including client priorities and needs; competitive updates; as well as emerging technologies.
• Identify and develop new business through networking, account research, cold-calling, and executing marketing plans
• Participate in a success-oriented, ethical, and accountable environment within the company
• Set an example for all in terms of ethics and compliance
Required Skills and Expertise:
• A minimum of 10 years of security software sales experience
• 5+ years selling experience into Enterprise accounts (2,500+ users)
• Must be local to the market you are selling into
• Successful track record of effectively building a region for an emerging market software company
• Able to develop new business and manage a complex sales cycle from generating leads to closing deals
• Consistently meets and/or exceeds sales quotas of $1M+ and customer satisfaction metrics
• Partner contracts and experience working with the channel
• Must have a Hunter mentality
• Strong negotiation and closing skills
• Passion for the job and technology
• Excellent organizational, presentation, listening, and communication skills
SecureAuth is an EEO/AA Employer