Plans, organizes, and implements sales programs for the organization. Plans and is responsible for achieving overall sales objectives. Oversees inside and/or outside sales representative or distributors. Oversees handling of key accounts.
- Strategic selling to multi-billion dollar companies
- Sales Specialist-Complex Managed Services
- Team selling model—partner with Solutions Architects, Partner/Alliances, Inside Sales and or NTT Limited Division
- Coordinates budgets, forecasts and reports on product and pricing trends.
- Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct Sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Managing the existing partner network, as well as developing new sales partnerships.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Develop ideas and create offers for direct Sales activities to all existing accounts, as well as new accounts.
Leadership and Team Focus
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices and technologies.
- Provides recommendations on changes and design enhancements to improve reliability, security, processes, and performance.
- Takes responsibility for meeting commitments; desire to succeed and has a history of meeting solutions by deadline.
- Builds respectful relationships with team members; consistently acknowledges and appreciates each member's contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential; motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Provides quality customer service above else; ensures an understanding between customer and Secure-24 and helps provide workable solutions.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems; provides information that insures interest and understanding.
- Promotes innovation, creativity, and effectiveness, always striving for continuous improvement.
- Grows professionally and personally; eager to acquire new knowledge while promoting Secure-24's values and culture
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years relevant Sales and Marketing experience or equivalent.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience with multi-divisional sales Go-to-market
- Team selling experience
- Requires strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills. Sales experience and self-motivation are essential.
- Team skills will be needed to fully utilize the knowledge and abilities of managers you will liaise with on an ongoing basis.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong customer focus. Must work well with customers of varying levels of technical expertise in high-pressure situations and complex environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to various levels of management.
- Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong desire and ability to quickly learn, become competent in, and apply new skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must be proactive and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in pressure situations.
- Occasional travel for training and/or conferences.